Make a bouquet with a friend or for a friend or just for fun, relax and experience the enchanting power of flowers as your senses ignite and creativity inspires you. Visitors will discover a myriad of flower and foliage varieties as they explore the garden to pick and arrange their own bouquets of fresh blooms trying their hands at the delicate art of floral balance, colour and texture. Each experience begins with a brief introduction to our flowers and how to cut and professionally arrange them. Visitors are welcome to wander through the flower fields, enjoy the views, take photos and relax amongst the serenity of the surroundings.
The experience includes
- 1.5 hours of picking
- A half acre of fresh, locally grown florals to pick from
- Container to pick flowers with (rental)
- Sanitized floral scissors (rental)
- Paper to wrap the bouquet
- $35 per person, includes approx. 20 stems
- $10 for additional guests, children under 12 are free
- Vintage mason jar and farm-vases available to purchase
Schedule & Flower Availability
Access to the farm on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesday from 9:30-11:00 is by appointment only. Sometimes Mother Nature can be a little unpredictable and keep us on our toes so while we can’t guarantee what blooms will be available on any given day, we can promise that every visit will be an adventure filled with wonder and surprise. Our Flower Farm is open from the beginning of July until first frost and we can’t wait to share the beauty of nature with you!
Important to Know
- Our cut-your-own flower experience is a delightful activity for all ages and children are more than welcome to participate but we kindly insist that children are supervised by adults at all times and do not handle the sharp scissors. We don’t want any little ones running around with sharp scissors, climbing on fences or getting too wild with our plants.
- We carefully select our flower varieties to avoid any toxic ones but we also admit that every person’s allergies are unique!
- While in the fields, it can get quite hot so we recommend that visitors wear sunscreen and a sun hat. Additionally, we would like to remind visitors that there is no potable water available onsite so we suggest bringing plenty of drinks to keep hydrated. Outdoor composting bathroom are available onsite.
- Unfortunately, due to the popularity of the cut-your-own flower experience, we are unable to provide refunds if your plans change. In the event of heavy rain or thunderstorms, we may need to temporarily suspend the activity to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff. We appreciate your understanding in these situations and will make every effort to reschedule your experience if possible, or to provide a full refund in such an event.
- While we adore our furry friends, we have a strict no pet policy, with the exception of certified service dogs. We hope you understand and appreciate our commitment to ensuring the safety and comfort of all our visitors.
- We strive to provide an inclusive experience for all guests, including those with special needs. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any accommodations or accessibility needs you may have. We will do our best to assist you with your request.
- Finally, we want to remind our visitors that our farm is a working farm that has uneven terrain and other potential hazards and we therefore highly recommend wearing appropriate closed toe, laced footwear while walking around the property. While we take great care to ensure the safety of our visitors, we are not responsible for any falls or injuries that may occur. Please take caution and enjoy the natural beauty of our farm safely.