We strongly believe that the future of our planet lies in the hands of our children and the relationship they build with nature. This is why we are excited to offer a variety of amazing and educational activities for kids to learn about nature and how to care for it.
This August 2023, we will be hosting a day camp for children aged 5-10 where they will explore our farm, fields and forests to help develop their relationship with the natural world. Our objective for the day camp is to create a serene and inspiring atmosphere for a maximum cohort of 8 kids to ensure that each child receives highly-personalized attention and care while safely exploring the wonders of nature.
Examples of activities during the day will include:
- Seed planting and garden care: Children will learn about different plants and how to care for a garden by planting seeds, watering, and weeding.
- Pollinator education: Children will learn about the importance of pollinators and their role in sustainable agriculture through interactive educational activities.
- Nature scavenger hunt: Kids will search for different natural items such as flowers, leaves, and rocks while exploring the farm. Children will learn about different natural elements and develop their observation skills.
- Forest storytelling: Children will hear stories about the forest or create stories that take place in the forest to engage their imaginations and spark their interest in nature.
- Tree & flower identification: Children will learn to identify different trees and plants in the forest and the field using field guides and by observing their unique features. This activity will help kids appreciate the diversity of plant life.
- Nature yoga: Yoga will be adapted to incorporate natural elements such as tree poses or animal poses, helping children connect their bodies with the natural world around them.
Our camp starts on Monday July 31st, 2023 and runs until Friday August 25th, 2023.
Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscriptions are welcome. Daily registration for our camp guests can be arranged depending on availability but must be arranged prior to their visit. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on registration.